Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spinach Fettuccine Pasta & Roasted Black Pepper Chicken

Yesterday after the parent session in Marsya school, I went to get stuff that are only available in Cold Storage, like this Spinach Fettuccine, the below Halal Roasted Black Pepper Chicken and the Frozen Halal Beef Sirloin Steak. While browsing at some stuff along came a lady boleh di panggil kakak lah jugak (seems older then me), asked me whether I see any 'TEMPE', in there..hehe.. well to my knowledge, so far Cold Storage dont sell tempe right?...so I answered her normally I dont see any Tempe, maybe can try NTUC, itu pun I seldom see, normally at Sheng Siong Supermarket adalah ...

So anyway, I've decided to try this recipe which was given to me by one of my silent reader, who is now a friend of mine...she emailed me this favourite recipe of hers to share it with me as a token of appreciation for our friendship...this was my first time eating 'green coloured' pasta (spinach flavoured)..sedap jugak tau..top up with this roasted chicken, boiled broccoli yes it is something different for me, my kids & me like it...Lucille if you read this, thank you for sharing this recipe with me.. since the recipe is 'exclusive' I can only share the pictures aje ya..

No comments: