Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mushroom Black Pepper Sauce


This recipe is what I came out with, after combining here and there for black pepper sauce..compared recipes from a few that I've got lah...this was based on my taste ya..so please adjust what ever you need to add to your taste...

Ingredients:-
1 can cream of mushroom(campbell brand)-290g
1 large onion diced
1 garlic chopped finely
2 cans of water
5 tbsp crushed black peppercorn
5 tbsp black pepper sauce
1 tbsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp white pepper powder
1 cube beef stock
1-2 cups of sliced brown /white swiss mushrooms
1 tbsp oyster sauce

Method:-
Heat oil and saute garlics and diced onions till fragrant. Add in beef stock, cream of mushroom and water. Let it simmer for a while. Add in mushrooms, black pepper powder, white pepper powder, black peppercorns, black pepper sauce and oyster sauce. Stir till incorporated. Let it simmer till sauce is slightly thickens. Taste and add whatever you think you need to add and turn off heat.

2 comments:

Asianmeals said...

I was looking for something special for cooking for dinner. Mushroom Black pepper sauce seems an incredible choice to have. Let my family be surprised with a tasty and aromatic recipe made with AsianMeals black pepper sauce.

Asianmeals said...


I read your Blog that was very useful for me. I requesting you to provide the information about oriental sauce, stir fry sauce in Malaysia, Black pepper sauces, Sambal sotong etc.